Graduate School Website

Jodi Lehman, the assistant to the director of graduate marketing and advancement here at Michigan Tech, recently helped me with revising and editing my NSF Grad Research Fellowship application. She and I had some interesting discussions, and she offered me insight into musculoskeletal issues (such as Lupus) that I'm now interested in pursuing in the future. Anyway, Jodi pushed to feature me as a graduate student on the Michigan Tech Graduate School website... Pretty cool! Even more cool, Adam's handy-work in photography is also featured (he took the photo of me in the green hat when we were in Montana last winter).

Check it out here.

The video is kinda funny. I like Rudigar's video. It makes me smile to know that people are doing some cool stuff to prevent natural disasters. It also makes me think about recent naysaying of the stimulus package by Bobby Jindal (GOP, LA) for spending $140million for volcano monitoring... after all that happened with Katrina, he just doesn't get it. But, I don't really want to think about that :)

No comments: