Brr!

It got pretty chilly the last few days... right now I feel the draft through the kitchen window because we now have the INTERNET! ya hoo. I can work from home on the weekends, now. :)

I have been mega-ultra-busy the last few days. Tomorrow was supposed to be a deadline for ASME Bioengineering conference, and I have two projects that I wanted to submit papers for... So I've been in my office trying to get these done. Earlier today, they extended the deadline, which is nice because I haven't yet sent both of the papers to the co-authors. Anyway, I got them done, and I completed the manuscript that I've been hammering away at since October. It's a good feeling to know that it will be submitted for review.

Other than that, I've been teaching (I teach biomedical instrumentation laboratories on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and will also be teaching some of the lectures!!!) and working in the lab. I have data collected, and more to come. I sectioned a new experimental group today, so I will get to see how impaction and surfactants influence cell death in knee menisci! and I feel as though I've accomplished something, because I found some pretty significant stuff with my recent papers for ASME.

No comments: