The histology work I did this summer has been accepted for presentation at the Orthopaedic Research Society's meeting in Feb in Vegas. Woohoo! I'm excited. I have a lot of work to do before then, and I don't know yet if I get a podium or poster- but it's good to know I have been accepted. I also have my manuscript ready to be revised by Dan and Dr Haut at Michigan State, and Dr. Leetun, too. Once that is through the authors, I can submit it... :) That will be my first first-author manuscript, and I wrote it all by myself!

In other news, my computer crashed last Monday, and I was scrambling to figure out if I should have it fixed or just buy a new one. The WECN support staff fixed it, I guess it was just bogged-down RAM, but it makes me strongly consider getting a new computer (I'm looking at the new MacBooks!).

No comments: